Daniel Castro Maia is a freelance illustrator based in CO. Originally from São Paulo, Brazil, he's always dressed for summer, and his blood is 50% medium roast. He focuses on evoking a striking mood without sacrificing good ideas. Daniel studied Illustration at California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
Clients include The New York Times, Quanta Magazine, The Washington Post, Fireside Magazine, The Fillmore, The Real Deal Magazine, Hero Complex Gallery, Column Five Media, and others.
Thank you for taking the time to see the work displayed here!
- Society of Illustrators 63
- American Illustration 38, 39 Chosen
- 3X3 No. 16, No. 17
- Creative Quarterly 55, 56, 57
- Communication Arts Interactive Annual 2019, Illustration Shortlist 2019, 2020, 2021
- Latin American Ilustración 7, 8 Selected
- Adobe Design Achievement Award 2019