Daniel Castro Maia (he/him) is a freelance illustrator based near Denver, CO. Originally from São Paulo, Brazil, he's always dressed for summer, and his blood is 50% medium roast. He focuses on evoking a striking mood without sacrificing good ideas. Daniel studied Illustration at California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
Clients include The New York Times, Quanta Magazine, The Washington Post, Fireside Fiction, Institutional Investor, The Real Deal Magazine, Hero Complex Gallery, The Fillmore, and others.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Society of Illustrators 63
- American Illustration 38, 39 Chosen
- 3X3 No. 16, No. 17, No. 18
- Creative Quarterly 55, 56, 57
- Communication Arts Interactive Annual 2019, Shortlist 2019, 2020, 2021
- Latin American Ilustración 7, 8 Selected
- Adobe Design Achievement Award 2019