Germans are usually hardliners when it comes to sending money to other countries. But recently they’ve softened their tone, such that a 750 billion euro pandemic fund was accepted without even a peep.
Daniel Castro Maia (he/him) is a Brazilian illustrator and designer based in Denver, CO. By day, Daniel is the senior graphic designer at REP Fitness. By night, he's a freelance illustrator. On weekends, he fights crime with the help of his cat sidekick. Here's proof. Daniel studied Illustration at California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
Thank you for stopping by!
The New York Times / POLITICO Europe / The Washington Post / Quanta Magazine / Fireside Fiction / Institutional Investor / The Real Deal Magazine / Hero Complex Gallery / The Fillmore / VinePair / + more.
- Society of Illustrators 63
- American Illustration 38, 39 Chosen
- 3X3 No. 16, No. 17, No. 18
- Creative Quarterly 55, 56, 57
- Communication Arts Interactive Annual 2019, Shortlist 2019-21
- Latin American Ilustración 7, 8 Selected
- Adobe Design Achievement Award 2019