Licensed 4-color screen-print of the 1997 film, Road to Perdition. For Hero Complex Gallery's 2021 New York Comic-Con line-up. Also printed in three metallic variants.
Daniel Castro Maia (he/him) is a Brazilian illustrator and designer based in Denver, CO. He's always dressed for summer, and his blood is 50% medium roast. Daniel studied Illustration at California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
Thank you for stopping by!
The New York Times / Quanta Magazine / POLITICO Europe / The Washington Post / Fireside Fiction / Institutional Investor / The Real Deal Magazine / Hero Complex Gallery / The Fillmore / VinePair / + more.
- Society of Illustrators 63
- American Illustration 38, 39 Chosen
- 3X3 No. 16, No. 17, No. 18
- Creative Quarterly 55, 56, 57
- Communication Arts Interactive Annual 2019, Shortlist 2019-21
- Latin American Ilustración 7, 8 Selected
- Adobe Design Achievement Award 2019